I think we should bring back zeppelins to replace aeroplanes. Hear me out...
• Uses hydrogen for lift, which can easily be produced by electrolysing water using photovoltaic energy
• Can be driven by electric motors, which are much more efficient than any combustion engine
• Lots of area for thin film solar panels to power them
• Can be designed in ways to prevent potential Hindenburg-like incidents
• Air travel without huge CO2 emissions
• Quieter and less hazardous to birds
My next episode of Roast Profile Development is drafted. I still need to put together the visuals, edit the script, record, edit, &c but this should come together reasonably quickly. It's about the 2 coffees from Burundi I have right now and how you can use large differences in roast to better differentiate otherwise similar coffees in a product line.
Have you made the harvest latté yet? https://video.typica.us/videos/watch/a498e220-5e0f-4f6a-9991-f2f5777c8f06
My father is not doing well against the cancer (which surprised nobody after the 40+ years of smoking). Things could turn around, but my mother is doing her usual calling all the family to see the dying person while they still can thing. On the plus side, I'll get to see my nephew again who I guess is like a proper adult now.
How to Make the Harvest Latté https://video.typica.us/videos/watch/a498e220-5e0f-4f6a-9991-f2f5777c8f06
Author of Typica software for coffee roasters.
This is a place for Typica users to connect and chat, but toots need not be related to that program or coffee roasting.