Pushed a new version of the software to the computer at the coffee roaster. It's working. Also investigated why one of my sensors wasn't reading on the little roaster. One of the channels on the data logger isn't working right so I've just moved the wires over to a different channel and will need to adjust the software configuration to match later. Oddly, the diagnostic tool that I used to sort this out was screen and issuing commands to the logger manually.

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation
Typica Social

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!